The personal blog of a Deferred Genius.

Monday, March 17, 2008

"Stuff white people like"....

Yet another bit of inequality in this world surrounds this popular blog that has got everyone in a tizzy. Some white guy set up a satirical site about being white and obnoxious, and he'll probably make a million dollars off of it!!

I'm really getting sick and tired of racism in this country, but what makes it so insidious is that people can't even identify when it's happening anymore.

The fact that his site (for whatever reason) continues to draw readers is just sad and sorry.

If there were any justice in the world, I'd have $3 million dollars of "mad money" sitting in my checking account. SMH.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Write as little or as much as I'd like, up to 1200 characters. Again, I feel limited. In a nutshell, I'm an exceedingly genuine person experiencing an exceedingly tedious series of events. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a college graduate (several times over), and recently lost a job that didn't in any way allow me to live up to my life's potential! "Deferred Genius" refers to the current state I'm in where I could take the world by storm, if only given the opportunity. I'm trying to now capitalize on the POTENTIAL that I have and raise $100,000 for a business opportunity primed to be a multimillion-dollar enterprise. I COULD USE AN ANGEL INVESTOR!