The personal blog of a Deferred Genius.

Monday, December 17, 2007

About Me...

I am normally my favorite subject. Usually, someone can ask me to talk about myself, and I can surely take up an hour of their time by only tapping the surface of "the highlights" of my adolescent years. Lately, I've found that the topic of me isn't all that interesting, at least not when talking about temporary issues. Something about being unemployed has sapped the life out of me, and more importantly, caused me to become dejected and disheartened at life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not "depressed", I'm just taking a very pragmatic and realistic view of life for the first time.

It's funny to think of how much more interesting this post would have been two years ago.

Oh well.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Write as little or as much as I'd like, up to 1200 characters. Again, I feel limited. In a nutshell, I'm an exceedingly genuine person experiencing an exceedingly tedious series of events. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a college graduate (several times over), and recently lost a job that didn't in any way allow me to live up to my life's potential! "Deferred Genius" refers to the current state I'm in where I could take the world by storm, if only given the opportunity. I'm trying to now capitalize on the POTENTIAL that I have and raise $100,000 for a business opportunity primed to be a multimillion-dollar enterprise. I COULD USE AN ANGEL INVESTOR!