The personal blog of a Deferred Genius.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've Moved My Blog to WORDPRESS!

I've been on blogger for a little over a year now, and I loved how it was integrated into my Gmail account and all, but it's just not working for me. I have (or had) ONE reader, and my blog gets NO traffic. True, I haven't been as proactive as I should have been in driving traffic to this blog, but at the same time, I couldn't even figure out how to do it on this interface anyway! LOL.

Plus, wordpress just seems to be the better blogging application AND I come up quicker in internet searches using their site! :)

So, please join me at my new blog site: http://geniusdeferred.wordpress.com/

.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Write as little or as much as I'd like, up to 1200 characters. Again, I feel limited. In a nutshell, I'm an exceedingly genuine person experiencing an exceedingly tedious series of events. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a college graduate (several times over), and recently lost a job that didn't in any way allow me to live up to my life's potential! "Deferred Genius" refers to the current state I'm in where I could take the world by storm, if only given the opportunity. I'm trying to now capitalize on the POTENTIAL that I have and raise $100,000 for a business opportunity primed to be a multimillion-dollar enterprise. I COULD USE AN ANGEL INVESTOR!