The personal blog of a Deferred Genius.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Helping FEMA...

Once again FEMA is being lambasted in the news media for failing to meet the needs of Hurricane Ike evacuees. It's times like this that make me ferociously angry because I feel that I could be doing a great job if I worked there. Why is it that the same people get the opportunity to make the same mistakes time and time again, over and over again, but nothing really changes?

Yes, I believe FEMA's response to Hurricanes Gustav and Ike were commendable in comparison to Hurricane Katrina's response, but there's still work to be done! They obviously need MAJOR some help and I can provide it!

Thus, if anyone from FEMA (with authority) is out there reading this: HIRE ME!



---end rant---

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Write as little or as much as I'd like, up to 1200 characters. Again, I feel limited. In a nutshell, I'm an exceedingly genuine person experiencing an exceedingly tedious series of events. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a college graduate (several times over), and recently lost a job that didn't in any way allow me to live up to my life's potential! "Deferred Genius" refers to the current state I'm in where I could take the world by storm, if only given the opportunity. I'm trying to now capitalize on the POTENTIAL that I have and raise $100,000 for a business opportunity primed to be a multimillion-dollar enterprise. I COULD USE AN ANGEL INVESTOR!